The Vertical Flight Society now has more than 25 hours of online videos related to electric VTOL aircraft and technology.
Available to the Public for Free
Subscribe to the VFS YouTube Channel at www.youtube.com/VTOLsociety for the latest news and educational videos on vertical flight, including:
- YouTube Playlist: eVTOL News videos (3 episodes/21 min)
- YouTube Playlist: eVTOL Workshop, Jan. 2018 (17 videos/11 hours)
- YouTube Playlist: VFS Briefings on Electric VTOL (3 videos/4.5 hours)
Available to VFS Members for Free
The special sessions and plenary events at Forum 74 were video recorded and are available for free viewing by all current VFS members. (Not a member? Join today!)
- The Promise and Progress of eVTOL (3.5 hours)
- Challenges of eVTOL (2 hours)
- Flight Qualification & Certification (2:45 hours — available to the public)
PDFs of the individual presentations are available for purchase in the Vertical Flight Library.
Pay Per View
In addition, the two short courses held at Forum 74 are available on a pay-per-view video-on-demand basis. Check out these trailers as an example of the in-depth technical content provided in more than 5 hours of lectures each!
- Rotorcraft Modeling Short Course: This course was held in conjunction with Forum 74 and reviews various rotorcraft configurations and the challenges they represent, examines how static and periodic trim are achieved, and explores blade dynamics, rotor aerodynamics and wake modeling.
- Electric VTOL Short Course: The Vertical Flight Society’s inaugural Short Course on Electric VTOL Technology was held in conjunction with Forum 74. The online course includes lectures on fundamentals of eVTOL, permanent magnet motors and hybrid electric VTOL experience.