Texas A&M University
College Station, Texas, USA
Harmony is a high-TRL compact rotorcraft designed to minimize noise and maximize efficiency, safety, reliability, and flight experience.
On June 14, 2018, it was selected as a Phase 1 winner of the GoFly competition.
On March 26, 2019, it was selected for completing Phase II of the GoFly challenge.
- Search eVTOL news posts
- News Release: Meet the 5 Winners Of GoFly Phase II, March 26, 2019
- News Release: GoFly Winners, GoFly, June 14, 2018
- Article: Meet the Teams: Get to Know Team Texas A&M University, From Houston, Texas, GoFlyPrize.com, March 12, 2019
- Article: Boeing’s $2 Million Challenge to Make the Sky Fun Again—With ‘Flying Motorbikes’, Wired, June 14, 2018
- Article: Boeing Asked for Quiet Jetpacks and Got a Bunch of Air Motorcycles, Bloomberg, June 14, 2018
- Article: Contest Aims to Lift Personal Flying Machines Off the Page, The New York Times, June 14, 2018
- Article: Here are the Finalists for Boeing’s $2 million ‘Personal Flying Device’ Contest, The Verge, June 14, 2018
- Article: Meet the Mad Geniuses Building Personal Flying Machines, Fast Company, June 14, 2018
- Video: GoFly Prize: Announcing the Phase II Winners, March 26, 2019