On Wed. morning, March 6, 2019, the Vertical Flight Society is hosting a special two-hour panel at the Helicopter Association International (HAI) Heli-Expo trade show at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, Georgia, Room B310. Moderated by acclaimed journalist Elan Head of Vertical Magazine, our second annual “Electric VTOL Revolution” panel features leaders in the helicopter industry discussing how electric vertical takeoff and landing (eVTOL) aircraft are poised to revolutionize vertical flight — and perhaps society as a whole.
Moderated by Elan Head, Vertical Magazine
- Mike Hirschberg, Executive Director, Vertical Flight Society
- Scott Drennan, VP Innovation, Bell
- Zach Lovering, VP of Urban Air Mobility Systems, Airbus UAM
- Thierry Grison, VP Business Development Hybrid New Market, Safran
- Danny Sitnam, President/CEO, Helijet International
- Rex Alexander, President, 5 Alpha
- Michael Dyment, Managing Partner, NEXA Capital Partners
The event will be live-streamed by the Vertical Flight Society on the VFS YouTube Channel.
If you are attending Heli-Expo 2019 and would like to meet with the VFS eVTOL.news team, please contact news@eVTOL.news.