Numerous staff and members of the Vertical Flight Society attended the Experimental Aviation Association’s Annual AirVenture in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, July 22-28, 2019.
VFS posted several photo galleries on Facebook (see links below) and tweeted live from Oshkosh on Twitter.
VFS members also tweeted news from the 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium, held July 20-21, at University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh.
Vertiflite contributor and VFS Board Member Ken Swartz wrote this summary for Skies magazine: A special place: EAA AirVenture Oshkosh at 50
Rex Alexander, VFS Advisor for VTOL Infrastructure, filed these reports with Aero-News Network:
- Not Your Grandparents CAFE — CAFE/VFS Electric Aircraft Symposium, Oshkosh 2019, July 23
- The Promise of eSTOL — New Technology Meets Old School, July 24
- Video interview with Erik Lindbergh on the Lindbergh Foundation (starts at 7:58 min mark), July 25
- If You Build It They Will Come — Preparing for Urban Air Mobility, July 26
- The Lindbergh Foundation — Championing The Electric Aviation Revolution, July 27