TX-0001 (concept design)
Prague, Czech Republic
Founded in 2000, Aufeer Design is an innovation center which offers initial design strategy through high quality graphics, videos, physical models and detailed technical production files, handling the entire design process in-house. Their design ability in the transportation arena includes but is not limited to concept graphics and videos for automotive, farm tractors, rail, aerospace and marine vehicles. Aufeer Design created an electric vertical takeoff and landing (eVTOL) passenger concept design aircraft for advanced air mobility (AAM) that represents the style of modern luxury and the romanticism of traveling by air.
They take luxury elements from the automotive industry and have projected them into this design. To better emphasize the atmosphere of this experience, they've created graphics and videos to showcase their aerospace design capabilities. In addition, their capabilities include 3D graphics of complex engineering drawings for vehicles, framework, electrical systems, lighting systems, plastics and components (including things such as engines) and more. Their capabilities also include the design of press tools, industrialization automation, cubing and more.
TX-001 passenger eVTOL concept design aircraft
The TX-0001 is a two passenger eVTOL concept design flying taxi and the company's vision of future air mobility technology. If the aircraft was built in the 2000s, the aircraft would most likely have a pilot and carry one passenger with their luggage. When autonomous flying technology comes of age, Aufeer Design envisions the occupants of future urban aircraft will simply program their itinerary and enjoy the ride in a futuristic metropolis.
The aircraft has for protected rotating propellers, four electric motors and is powered by batteries. Each rotating propeller is located at the ends of the tandem wings. Wings on eVTOL aircraft will increase the range of the aircraft making the aircraft accessible to more people in any large urban area. The aircraft has a canopy over the cockpit providing spectacular views for the pilot and passenger. The aircraft has fixed skid landing gear.
To date, we know of no plans from Aufeer Design to develop a working test bed or prototype of this vehicle. This design is simply showing to their clients and potential clients, the ability of their design team to create a beautiful and sleek eVTOL aircraft using both graphics and video.
- Aircraft type: eVTOL passenger concept design aircraft
- Piloting: 1 pilot (in the future, autonomous piloting carrying two passengers)
- Capacity: 1 passenger
- Cruise speed: Unknown
- Propellers: 4 propellers
- Electric motors: 4 electric motors
- Power source: Batteries
- Fuselage: Carbon fiber composite
- Window: Canopy over cockpit
- Wings: Tandem wings
- Landing gear: Fixed skid landing gear
- Safety features: Distributed Electric Propulsion (DEP), provides safety through redundancy for its passengers and/or cargo. DEP means having multiple propellers (or ducted fans) and motors on the aircraft so if one or more propellers (ducted fans) or motors fail, the other working propellers (or ducted fans) and motors can safely land the aircraft. There are also redundancies of critical components in the sub-systems of the aircraft.