EAM Hel eCrane
Electric Air & Marine, Inc.
Electric Air & Marine’s Hel eCrane will be an unmanned electric Vertical Take-Off and Landing (VTOL) cargo drone.
Based on illustrations the Hel eCrane uses vertical coaxial propellers above a platform that attaches cargo pods (EAM Hel eCrates). This unmanned system has three sizes. The Mini lifts 8-10 ft (2.4-3.0 m) pods, the Standard lifts 20 ft (6.0 m) pods and the Oversize carries 40 ft (12.2 m) pods. While the Mini and Standard have one set of coaxial rotors the Oversize has two sets mounted fore and aft.
The vehicle will be used for civilian and military cargo, delivering emergency supplies, and for fire-fighting dropping fire retardant.
Illustrations show an Oversize model that can transport a passenger bus pod and lower it onto a wheeled chaise.
Hel eCrane envisions an electric powered aircraft airline called eAir.
Electric Air & Marine was formed in 2016 with a desire to help governments, industries, and societies transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy alternatives.
- Company Webpage
- Merk T Hover School Bus 02 (concept design)
- Merk T Copter Car 25 (concept design)
- Merk T Copter Voiture 44 (concept design)
- Merk T Copter Car 8 (concept design)
- Merk Heli T-Arrow (concept design)
- Chatillon MotoFly (concept design)
- Galvani Fly Citycopter (concept design)
- Jantschke Megacity Aviation (concept design)
- FBike Flying Bike (technology demonstrator)
- 3D Molier Cargo Quadrocopter Drone (concept design)