www.onemandrone.com/ (webpage defunct)
ManDrone is an eight-rotor multicopter that is capable of carrying one passenger. It was created by Winfried Rijssenbeek, and is based on his earlier Humming Man Project.
A scaled prototype is currently being tested, which allows for a 100 kg (220.46 lb) payload. The company aims to have a full-scale prototype working soon, in order to complete manned flight tests. Additionally, the aircraft has eight motors in four groups to ensure that if two motors fail, the aircraft can still fly. Just in case of emergency, a ballistic parachute is also onboard the vehicle.
The ManDrone is not autonomous, but its fly-by-wire control system is assisted by automatic control adjustment. The ManDrone can serve as a commuter vehicle, an agriculture drone, a firefighting drone, a search and rescue drone, or a supply drone.
- Website: One Man Drone
- Website: Humming Man Project
- Merk T Hover School Bus 02 (concept design)
- Merk T Copter Car 25 (concept design)
- Merk T Copter Voiture 44 (concept design)
- Merk T Copter Car 8 (concept design)
- Merk Heli T-Arrow (concept design)
- Chatillon MotoFly (concept design)
- Galvani Fly Citycopter (concept design)
- Jantschke Megacity Aviation (concept design)
- FBike Flying Bike (technology demonstrator)
- 3D Molier Cargo Quadrocopter Drone (concept design)