Voyzon Aerospace e-VOTO
The Voyzon Aerospace E-VOTO is an all-electric vectored thrust Vertical Take-Off and Landing vehicle.
The E-VOTO has eight tilting propellers using a distributed electric propulsion system. Its fixed overhead gull wings make it 8 m wide and 4 m long. Its gross weight without passengers is 500 kg. It includes a parachute and airbags. The vehicle can be flown autonomously or semi-autonomously. It carries two passengers but a 16 prop version will be able to carry four passengers. Maximum cruising speed is 300 km/h and flight time on a single charge is 60 minutes.
Voyzon Aerospace has also proposed an elevator lift system that would reduce the VTOL aspect of the e-Voto’s flight for a faster cruise mode transition.
- Website: Voyzon Aerospace e-VOTO
- Merk T Hover School Bus 02 (concept design)
- Merk T Copter Car 25 (concept design)
- Merk T Copter Voiture 44 (concept design)
- Merk T Copter Car 8 (concept design)
- Merk Heli T-Arrow (concept design)
- Chatillon MotoFly (concept design)
- Galvani Fly Citycopter (concept design)
- Jantschke Megacity Aviation (concept design)
- FBike Flying Bike (technology demonstrator)
- 3D Molier Cargo Quadrocopter Drone (concept design)