This multicopter was designed by Axel Borg from parts he got from Hobby King. The design features a central seat surrounded by four circular rotor-mounts. The estimated flight time is 14 minutes, but the maximum attempted time is 11 minutes. The estimated build cost was $10,000.
- Control Board: KK 2.1 Multi-Rotor Control Board
- Motors: Multistar Elite 5010-274KV Multi-Rotor Motor
- ESC: 76x afro 20A HV, with one extra 63V 330uF low ESR capacitor, fitted to each ESC to handle the long current path from the battery to ESC.
- Batteries: 80x Multistar 4S 5.2Ah
- Controller: RC 5x Turnigy TGY-i6S Digital Proportional Radio Control System
- Search eVTOL.news posts
- Website: amazingDIYprojects
- Video: chAIR -Manned quadcopter Open space flight Episode 27, amazingDIYprojects, August 11, 2017
- Video: chAIR -Manned multirotor Episode 20 -First Flight! Axel Borg, amazingDIYprojects, June 14, 2017
- Article: Watch this brave pilot survive his first flight in a DIY multicopter, The Verge, June 15, 2017
- eBook: Manned Multirotors, amazingDIYprojects