Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Air-Taxi Solution based on an innovative Autonomic Flying Concept powered by State of the Art Electric Engines and Ground breaking Light Aircraft development, fully utilizing the latest composite materials and technology. It will decongest the traffic at sensitive not points as well as brings a bunch of advantages for business and tourism.”
“Vertical Take-off and Landing (VTOL) combined the advantages of vertical hovering and horizontal flying and can land and take off on 60m runway with 6 people onboard and fly’s completely autonomous with monitory benefits like monitored & controlled by a central station HQ.”
- Air-Taxi, Scenic Tours, Island Hopper: Commuter for airports, hotels resorts, VIP events.
- Agriculture: Aerial Spray Application, crop control.
- Reconnaissance, Border/Traffic and Pipeline control: Up to 11 hours operating endurance. Slow speed for street control, border/coast control. Leak detection with low operating cost.
- Ambulance: As first response for outback aerials, 60m take-off and landing on water or rough ground, no paved strip needed.
- Firefighter: As water bomber <1.000 liter or by with 7-10,000 liter of foam
- Tanker/Cargo Aircraft: Supply up to 1,000 kg of cargo, water or fuel to non-infrastructure areas. 60m take-off and landing on water or rough ground, no paved strip needed.
Droxi characteristics (updated December 2017)
|Flight time||up to 11 hours|
|Maximum payload||1000 kg||2200 lb|
- Search eVTOL news posts
- Droxi website
- Video 1: Droxi – Our 1st Autonomous Air Taxi Drones
- Video 2: Droxi – Our 1st Autonomous Air Taxi Drones