Electri-Copter 650 Impulse
Cape Town, South Africa
Infinity Motions is a company based in South Africa and while their website or LinkedIn account does not reveal when the company was started, their Facebook and Twitter pages were both started in October 2020. The company plans on creating green and sustainable power generators for multiple types of ground vehicles and aircraft. The company's website shows they foresee to make power plants for cars, boats, trains, helicopters and planes.
Infinity Motions has developed a concept electric vertical takeoff and landing (eVTOL) helicopter named the Electri-Copter 650 Impulse and has plans for a demonstration flight by June 2022. The company's brochure pictures an Airbus H120 helicopter which will possibly be used for the 2022 demonstration flight.
Infinity Motions has reported on their website, they have invented what is called the Kinetic Impulse Power Generator which can be used to provide clean, sustainable and unlimited power for any type of vehicle and their proprietary generator can provide an unlimited range for any vehicle.
- Aircraft type: The ability to make any helicopter, an electric helicopter
- Piloting: 1 pilot
- Capacity: 6 passengers
- Cruise speed: 240 km/h (149 mph)
- Range: 2,000 km (1,243 m)
- Maximum altitude: 3,048 m (10,000 ft)
- Maximum payload: 990 kg (2,183 lb)
- Rotorblades: 3 rotorblades
- Tail rotor: Fenestron trail rotor
- Electric Motors: 2 electric motors
- Power source: Kinetic Impulse Power Generator
- Windows: Standard helicopter windows
- Landing gear: Skid landing gear