Merk T Copter Voiture 44 (concept design)
T Copter Voiture 44 (concept design)
Tim Merk is a talented, visionary and prolific concept designer residing in the picturesque city of Minsk, Belarus. Merk's artistic journey began with a formal education in fine arts where he honed his skills in various traditional mediums. Embracing the digital realm, Merk mastered software tools and techniques, seamlessly integrating traditional and digital methods into his workflow. He his work can be found in graphic novels, video games, the movie industry and on online art websites. Misk has designed many types of vehicles including ground and air vehicles. For his aircraft concepts, he has designed many types of hybrid-electric vertical takeoff and landing (VTOL) passenger concept design aircraft for advanced air mobility (AAM).
The T Copter Voiture 44 is a sleek two passenger hybrid-electric VTOL passenger concept design aircraft made for advanced air mobility. The aircraft is flown by one pilot, holds one passenger and has room for luggage. The aircraft has a canopy over the cockpit providing excellent views for the pilot and passenger. The fuselage is elongated and thin reminiscent of a long retro looking Batmobile. The cruise speed, cruise altitude, range and flight time are unknown. The aircraft has a maximum payload of approximately 275 kg (606 lb).
The front of the aircraft has one small forward swept wing and the rear of the aircraft has one swept back wing. At the end of each of these wings are the ducted propeller assembly units. These small tandem wings help increase the range of the aircraft and provide better stability during flight in all types of weather. The aircraft has eight propellers, eight electric motors and is powered by a hybrid-electric power source. It is unknown what type of landing gear is on the aircraft. The aircraft has either retractable landing gear or it lands on its fuselage.
- Aircraft type: Hybrid-electric VTOL passenger concept design aircraft
- Piloting: 1 pilot
- Capacity: 1 passenger
- Maximum payload: 275 kg (606 lb)
- Propellers: 8 propellers
- Electric motors: 8 electric motors
- Power source: Hybrid-electric power source
- Fuselage: Carbon fiber composite
- Window: Canopy over cockpit
- Wings: Small tandem wings, ducted propellers housings at the end of each wing
- Landing gear: Unknown. Retractable landing gear or lands on its fuselage.
- Safety features: Distributed Electric Propulsion (DEP), provides safety through redundancy for its passengers and/or cargo. DEP means having multiple propellers (or ducted fans) and motors on the aircraft so if one or more propellers (ducted fans) or motors fail, the other working propellers (or ducted fans) and motors can safely land the aircraft. There are also redundancies of critical components in the sub-systems of the aircraft.
- Merk T Copter Car 25 (concept design)
- Merk T Copter Voiture 44 (concept design)
- Merk T Copter Car 8 (concept design)
- Merk Heli T-Arrow (concept design)
- Chatillon MotoFly (concept design)
- Galvani Fly Citycopter (concept design)
- Jantschke Megacity Aviation (concept design)
- FBike Flying Bike (technology demonstrator)
- 3D Molier Cargo Quadrocopter Drone (concept design)
- Zeva Aero Argon