Zhuhai Svffi Aviation SF-80
Zhuhai Svffi Aviation Co., Ltd.
Jin Wan District, Zhuhai City, Guangdong Province, China
The Zhuhai Svffi Aviation Co., Ltd. was established in 2015 in the Zhuhai Aviation Industrial Park in Zhuhai City, Guangdong Province, China. The company specializes in the research and development and the manufacturing of electric vertical takeoff and landing (eVTOL) and hybrid-electric VTOL industrial drones and passenger eVTOL aircraft (also known as passenger drones). The company's passenger eVTOL aircraft have been made for advanced air mobility (AAM).
The SF-80 is a heavy-lift production eVTOL multicopter cargo aircraft that has eight propellers and eight electric motors that is piloted remotely. The flight speed range is from 3.6 km/h (2.2 mph) to 36 km/h (22 mph). The flight time is just under 20 minutes and has a maximum altitude of just under 120 m (393 feet). The empty weight of the multicopter is 70 kg (154 lb), has a maximum payload of 100 kg (220 lb) and has a maximum takeoff weight of 170 kg kg (374 lb).
The aircraft has large box-shaped fuselage with open frame work. The propellers are located on the top of the cargo airframe with its propellers protruding diagonally from each corner of the fuselage. The aircraft has fixed skid landing gear to reduce the complexity and weight of the multicopter.
The aircraft is for sale online in the amount of $42,000.00 plus shipping (as of April 2023) with an approximate lead time of 15 days.
- Aircraft type: eVTOL heavy-lift air cargo multicopter
- Piloting: Remote control
- Cruise speed: 3.6-36 km/h (2.2-22 mph)
- Flight time: <20 minutes
- Maximum cruise altitude: <120 m (393 feet)
- Empty weight: 70 kg (154 lb)
- Maximum payload: 100 kg (220 lb)
- Maximum takeoff weight: 170 kg (374 lb)
- Propellers: 8 propellers
- Electric motors: 8 electric motors
- Power source: Batteries
- Fuselage: Unknown
- Landing gear: Fixed skid landing gear
- Safety features: Distributed Electric Propulsion (DEP), provides safety through redundancy for its passengers and/or cargo. DEP means having multiple propellers (or ducted fans) and motors on the aircraft so if one or more propellers (ducted fans) or motors fail, the other working propellers (or ducted fans) and motors can safely land the aircraft. There are also redundancies of critical components in the sub-systems of the aircraft.
- Zhuhai Svffi Aviation Co., Ltd. website
- The SF-80 heavy-lift air cargo multicopter is for sale here online
- Article: For sale on Alibaba: your own single-seat electric helicopter, Urban Air Mobility, Feb. 23, 2023
- Merk T Copter Car 25 (concept design)
- Merk T Copter Voiture 44 (concept design)
- Merk T Copter Car 8 (concept design)
- Merk Heli T-Arrow (concept design)
- Chatillon MotoFly (concept design)
- Galvani Fly Citycopter (concept design)
- Jantschke Megacity Aviation (concept design)
- FBike Flying Bike (technology demonstrator)
- 3D Molier Cargo Quadrocopter Drone (concept design)
- Zeva Aero Argon