Zhuhai Svffi Aviation SVF-180
Zhuhai Svffi Aviation Co., Ltd.
Jin Wan District, Zhuhai City, Guangdong Province, China
The Zhuhai Svffi Aviation Co., Ltd. was established in 2015 in the Zhuhai Aviation Industrial Park in Zhuhai City, Guangdong Province, China. The company specializes in the research and development and the manufacturing of electric vertical takeoff and landing (eVTOL) and hybrid-electric VTOL industrial drones and passenger eVTOL aircraft (also known as passenger drones). The company's passenger eVTOL aircraft have been made for advanced air mobility (AAM).
The SVF-180 is a one person production eVTOL passenger multicopter aircraft for advanced air mobility that has eight propellers and eight electric motors. The pilot has a flight control panel and uses joysticks to control the multicopter aircraft. The propellers are attached to the ends of two booms and the booms are attached perpendicularly to the front and rear of the fuselage. The aircraft has hands free hover and has emergency functions.
The multicopter has a cruise speed range of 3.6 km/h (2.2 mph) to 36 km/h (22 mph) and the aircraft has a maximum speed of 100 km/h (62 mph). The flight time is less than 30 minutes and has a maximum cruise altitude of 120 m (394 feet). The aircraft has an empty weight of 120 kg (265 lb), a maximum payload of 100 kg (220 lb) and has a maximum takeoff weight of 220 kg (485 lb). The aircraft lands on the bottom of its airframe.
The aircraft is for sale online in the amount of $85,000.00 plus shipping (as of April 2023) with an approximate lead time of 15 days.
- Aircraft type: eVTOL multicopter passenger aircraft
- Piloting: 1 pilot
- Cruise speed: 3.6-36 km/h (2.2-22 mph)
- Maximum speed: 100 km/h (62 mph)
- Flight time: <30 minutes
- Maximum cruise altitude: 120 m (394 feet)
- Empty weight: 120 kg (265 lb)
- Maximum payload: 100 kg (220 lb)
- Maximum takeoff weight: 220 kg (485 lb)
- Propellers: 8 propellers
- Electric motors: 8 electric motors
- Power source: Batteries
- Fuselage: Unknown
- Cockpit: Open framed cockpit
- Windows: There are no windows
- Landing gear: Lands on the bottom of the airframe
- Safety features: Distributed Electric Propulsion (DEP), provides safety through redundancy for its passengers and/or cargo. DEP means having multiple propellers (or ducted fans) and motors on the aircraft so if one or more propellers (ducted fans) or motors fail, the other working propellers (or ducted fans) and motors can safely land the aircraft. There are also redundancies of critical components in the sub-systems of the aircraft. The aircraft has hands free hover and emergency functions.
- Zhuhai Svffi Aviation Co., Ltd. website
- The SVF-180 passenger eVTOL multicopter is for sale here online
- Article: For sale on Alibaba: your own single-seat electric helicopter, Urban Air Mobility, Feb. 23, 2023
- Merk T Copter Car 25 (concept design)
- Merk T Copter Voiture 44 (concept design)
- Merk T Copter Car 8 (concept design)
- Merk Heli T-Arrow (concept design)
- Chatillon MotoFly (concept design)
- Galvani Fly Citycopter (concept design)
- Jantschke Megacity Aviation (concept design)
- FBike Flying Bike (technology demonstrator)
- 3D Molier Cargo Quadrocopter Drone (concept design)
- Zeva Aero Argon