Baaz Concept Design
Dr. Hossein MalekZadeh founded Baaz Flight in Germany, to create an Urban Air Mobility (UAM) electric vertical takeoff and landing (eVTOL) aircraft to help people travel quickly and safely in urban areas. The eVTOL aircraft is a concept design from Baaz to provide customers around the world with the capability to take advantage of urban air mobility.
The Baaz eVTOL urban aircraft have the following characteristics:
- It will react faster to obstacles or hazards than conventional aircraft making it a much safer aircraft to fly
- Have a long range
- Be pollution free
- Be a quiet aircraft
- Be autonomous, allowing more people to fly without being a pilot
- Will have a quick rechargeable batteries allowing for almost continuous operation during the day and night
- Will help you travel throughout any urban area faster and safely
The concept eVTOL aircraft has six ducted propellers, with six electric motors, one can surmise that the aircraft will hold four passengers, with large windows for spectacular views for the passengers, a high wing design in the center of the aircraft to help with extend the range of the aircraft and has fixed tricycle landing. The company has recently posted a new computer graphic in August 2020 on their Facebook Page.
- Aircraft type: eVTOL
- Piloting: Autonomous
- Capacity: 4 (possibly)
- Propellers: 6 ducted propellers
- Electric Motors: 6
- Windows: Large windows for spectacular views
- Wings: Three surface wing
- Landing gear: Fixed tricycle wheeled landing gear
- Safety Features: Distributed Electric Propulsion (DEP), provides safety through redundancy for its passengers and/or cargo. DEP means having multiple propellers and motors on the aircraft so if one or more motors or propellers fail, the other working motors and propellers can safely land the aircraft.