- 13 Feb 2023 02:52 PM
2023 VFS eVTOL Symposium Was a Great Success!
The 10th Biennial Autonomous VTOL Technical Meeting & 10th Annual Electric VTOL Symposium was another record-breaking success, selling out with some 525 total registrants! Thank you to everyone who attended and made it such an incredible event, especially our speakers, sponsors, exhibitors and the VFS Arizona Chapter volunteers. VFS hopes to see you again at an upcoming event.
- Meeting attendees were given instructions on how to access the video recordings, the technical papers and the briefing slides for the invited presentations.
- If you did not attend the meeting, you can purchase the individual technical paper PDFs and invited presentation PDFs. Corporate members can access all 15,000+ PDFs in the VFS Technical Library for free!
- Short course attendees were sent instructions on how to download the presentation slides and watch the video recordings.
- If you did not attend the short course, you can purchase video-on-demand access to 8 hours of lecture!
- Photos of speakers and the event will also be made available, but you can check out pictures all the plenary and eVTOL speakers, plus the Honeywell tour and other photos, on Twitter at #eVTOL2023
2023 eVTOL Symposium News
- GAMA urges focus on day-to-day eVTOL infrastructure and maintenance, Vertical, Feb. 13
- Airbus, Boeing work toward autonomous eVTOL operations, Vertical, Feb. 2
- Startup Says Its Personal eVTOL Is The One For Supercar Customers, Aviation Week, Jan. 30
- Opener Aims To Begin Taking Orders for the BlackFly Personal eVTOL This Year, Future Flight, Jan. 30
- Archer, Joby remain confident in launching eVTOL air taxi services in 2025, Vertical, Jan. 27
- AAM Leaders Grapple With Traditional Aerospace Issues, Aviation Week, Jan. 27
- Japan's SkyDrive Focuses on South Carolina for U.S. eVTOL Services, Future Flight, Jan. 26
- SkyDrive Makes U.S. Market Entrance with Plans to Develop Practical Use Cases in South Carolina, SkyDrive, Jan. 25
- Japanese 'flying car' manufacturer to enter US market with South Carolina HQ, Charleston Business Journal, Jan. 25
- SkyDrive Makes U.S. Market Entrance with Plans to Develop Practical Use Cases in South Carolina, VFS, Jan. 24
- MightyFly Unveils Cento eVTOL, eVTOL.news, Jan. 24
Plan to attend next year’s Transformative Vertical Flight 2024 in Silicon Valley — including the 6th Decennial Aeromechanics Specialists’ Conference and 11th Annual Electric VTOL Symposium — in Santa Clara, California, Feb. 6-8, 2024!
Leave a Comment