4th Congressional Hearing on UAM
On Tuesday, March 12, 2019, the US House of Representatives Transportation & Infrastructure Committee's Aviation Subcommittee held a hearing on "Looking Forward: Aviation 2050" that included testimony on Urban Air Mobility (UAM) by Eric Allison, Head of Uber Elevate. The video lasts 2 hours 22 minutes.
- Rick Larsen (D-WA), Chair of the Subcommittee on Aviation, opening remarks (as prepared)
- Dr. Eric Allison, Head of Elevate, Uber Technologies, Inc. Testimony
- Ms. Diana Cooper, Senior Vice President, Policy & Strategy, PrecisionHawk, Inc. Testimony
- Captain Joe DePete, President, Air Line Pilots Association, International Testimony
- Dr. Eli Dourado, Head of Global Policy and Communications, Boom Testimony
- Mr. David McBride, Director, Armstrong Flight Research Center, National Aeronautics and Space Administration Testimony