- 31 Jan 2022 01:37 PM
TVF2022 was a great success!
The Vertical Flight Society's Transformative Vertical Flight 2022 meeting was held as the Society’s first-ever hybrid event last week, Jan. 25-27, 2022, in San Jose, California. In consideration of COVID, VFS capped the on-site attendance 50% of capacity at 375 people, but also had a virtual-only audience of about 200. With more than 50 technical paper presentations and 50+ invited talks, plus 20 exhibitors, TVF2022 broke new ground for the Society. Learn more at: www.vtol.org/tvf2022!
The papers and presentations are available to all registrants for free download, as well as complementary access to the video recordings of all presentations. Those wishing to purchase this access to all of the meeting PDFs and video recordings, please contact VFS headquarters at news@eVTOL.news.
For those who wish to purchase individual components of the meeting, we have available:
- Technical paper PDFs to purchase
- Invited presentation PDFs to purchase
- Short Course on eVTOL Design as video-on-demand
- The TVF Workforce & Diversity panel recording is available for free on our YouTube channel (learn more at www.vtol.org/workforce)
- Our extensive photo album of eVTOL air taxis on display at the Hiller Aviation Museum on Jan. 28, 2022. Here are some examples:
Learn more about the Vertical Flight Society's other upcoming events at www.vtol.org/events
Updated Feb. 15, 2022
Leave a Comment