New VFS video productions from Heli-Expo 2022
The Vertical Flight Society (VFS) was the sole producer of video recordings of all of the major rotorcraft manufacturers at HAI Heli-Expo 2022, March 7-10, Dallas, Texas. In addition, two VFS talks and multiple interviews were also conducted. All of the videos with an asterisk discussed eVTOL. Notably, Martin Stucki, the CEO of the new Marenco Swisshelicopter, talked about their hybrid-electric helicopter development, and Dr. Simon Briceno, Chief Commercial Officer of Jaunt Air Mobility, was also interviewed.
- "The Future of Vertical Flight," VFS Media Briefing, March 7, 2022 *
- "The ((Quiet)) Electric VTOL Revolution," VFS eVTOL Panel, March 9, 2022 *
- Airbus Helicopters Press Briefing *
- Bell Press Briefing
- Enstrom Aerospace Press Briefing *
- Guimbal Press Briefing
- Leonardo Press Briefing
- Robinson Helicopter Press Briefing
- Sikorsky Press Briefing
- Sikorsky Innovations talk *
- Safran Helicopter Engines Press Briefing
- VFS Interview: SEI Industries General Manager Mark Tayler — 40 years of the "Bambi Bucket"
- VFS Interview: StandardAero at Heli-Expo 2022
- VFS Interview: Martin Stucki, CEO, Marenco Swisshelicopter *
- VFS Interview: Simon Briceno, COO, Jaunt Air Mobility *
- VFS Captures 44 Helicopters in Heli-Expo Flight Demos & Fly-Out
The full playlist of VFS videos from Heli-Expo is available to the public. In addition, presentation slides and additional information from the two VFS events is posted.